www.partytent.com is owned and operated by Dancover A/S – Nordre Strandvej 119A, 3150 Hellebæk, Denmark - VAT-number: GB894563180 - Tel. no. 0 330 808 4393 - email@example.com - Company registration number: 10148014
All prices in our webshop are shown incl. 20 % VAT and customs duty. All prices are excl. freight unless otherwise stated.
We accept no liability for sold out products or errors or omissions in this website including printing errors, typing errors and errors occurring after updates. In the unlikely event that a product you have ordered has been discontinued and can no longer be ordered, we reserve the right to cancel your order. If this is the case, you will immediately be contacted by our Customer Service Team. Images which are used in the shop are illustrative. Images in the web shop may in some cases not reflect the true appearance, colour or design of the product.
Order and payment
www.partytent.com is open 24 hours a day, so you can always shop. Exceptions may occur if we need to shut down temporarily to perform updates or maintenance.
To shop on www.partytent.com you must be 18 years old and possess a valid credit card that we accept. If you are not yet 18 years old, you can still purchase products if you have obtained your guardian's consent or otherwise have a legal right to make a purchase.
To purchase, simply select the products you want to buy and put them in the "shopping cart". You can edit and change the contents of your shopping cart all the way up until the time of order and you can regularly check the content and price of the products.
At Partytent.com you do not pay any credit card fees.
Freight costs will be calculated and added just before you are ready to accept and buy. On www.partytent.com the contents of your shopping cart can always be viewed on the right hand side. You can therefore also regularly calculate and see the freight costs of the products in your basket before you go to "checkout". Simply enter your zip code and press “calculate” and the system will calculate the freight costs for you. Freight costs are calculated based on weight and volume. Products are usually sent by courier or transport company.
When you are ready to order, click on "To Checkout". Here you will be required to enter your name, address, email, telephone number, choose payment method and preferred delivery form.
You can change the contents of the shopping cart right up until you confirm your purchase by clicking "accept and buy." Once you have accepted the final order, your order will be sent and processed by Partytent.coms order office. Partytent.com order office will send you an order confirmation. Once your order has been processed you will receive an invoice with a 9-digit invoice number. Make sure to keep your order confirmation and invoice in case you need it as later reference.
- VISA, VISA Electron
- MasterCard, Maestro
- PayPal (incl. PayPal local partner credit cards)
- Bank transfer (you pay via home banking or via your bank into our account. We send your shipment as soon as we receive payment).
In case we cannot handle your order immediately, we will save your payment information until the order can be completed. All information concerning the payment will be saved in an encrypted form only at our payment supplier (NETS), so the payment can be completed when we dispatch the goods to you.
Klarna Pay in 3:
- You must be a UK resident, over 18 years old and have a valid payment card to use Pay in 3. When we say ‘valid payment card’, we mean the card must be in your name, and must not have expired. You should also make sure the card you use has enough money available to cover all the instalments.
- With Pay in 3, you can pay for something you buy by dividing the cost into three equal instalments. At checkout, you’ll see an option to ‘Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments’. When you choose this option, just enter your card details to complete your purchase. There won’t be any interest, fees or charges for using a debit or credit card by Klarna. Although your bank might charge you interest or other fees on top if you pay using an interest-bearing credit card, for example.
- You are able to make payment early through the Klarna App by paying by card immediately or you can request our bank account details from our Customer Services team for direct bank transfer. If a payment is made earlier, and the balance cleared we will not continue charging your card.
- Klarna accepts most cards except prepaid cards. We may also not accept a card that’s due to expire in the near future. We’ll let you know at checkout if your card hasn’t been accepted.
- At the point of purchase Klarna will freeze the first of your three instalments on your card. This means you won’t be able to spend this money on anything else. Once we've received confirmation that your items have been shipped, or that the order has been processed, the first of your three payments will be taken from your card automatically using the frozen amount. You’ll be able to see this on your card statement. If your items are not shipped, Klarna will unfreeze or refund your money and you’ll be able to spend it again. This may take a few days depending on which bank you’re with. The second payment will be taken 30 days after the first payment, and the last one 60 days after the first payment. Klarna will charge your card automatically when your payment is due so you don’t have to pay us back manually or worry about missing a payment.
Klarna Pay Later in 30 days
- You must be a UK resident, over 18 years old and have a valid payment card to use Pay Later. When we say ‘valid payment card’, we mean the card must be in your name, and must not have expired. You should also make sure the card you use has enough money available to cover your payment.
- With Pay Later, you can pay for something you buy up to 30 days from the order placement or shipment of your goods or when services you have purchased become available. We will send you a payment reminder with details on how to make payment to us directly. If you’d like to pay off your balance before the 30 days is up you can make a payment early through the Klarna App by paying by card immediately.
- Klarna accepts most cards except prepaid cards. We’ll let you know at checkout if your card hasn’t been accepted.
- Klarna offers consumers Buyer Protection which means for example that you as a consumer do not have to pay for the ordered goods until you have received them, and that Klarna will assist you with problems related to your purchase.
- If you cancel your purchase, we’ll cancel your outstanding payment that’s due. If you want to return part of your order, you’ll only have to pay for the goods you want to keep.
- It is important that you complete your payment for your purchase no later than on the communicated due date. If you fail to pay on time, you will be in default, and may be unable to use Klarna’s services in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf.
The normal shipping time is approximately 2-7 working days. We have the vast majority of our products in stock. Products in stock are shipped the following working day after we receive your payment. For online payment by credit card the products may also be shipped the same day from our warehouse if the order is placed before pm. 12.30. Products paid by bank transfer will be sent as soon as we have registered your payment. The full amount of the order must be paid.
We offer express delivery to most countries. If available in your country, you will be able to choose “express delivery” during the order process.
All prices in the shop are always displayed without freight unless otherwise stated.
All shipments sent with transport company are delivered to the nearest curb. The freight costs are calculated based on weight and volume of the total order.
If you are not home when your shipment was attempted delivered, you must contact the courier or transport company to agreement a new delivery time. Deliveries made by buyers wish without a receipt, are at the buyer's own risk.
The shop calculates freight costs to most destinations. However, some areas – especially islands not connected by a bridge – require a more complex calculation. Please note that certain campaign offers like Free Freight and similar may not apply to these areas.
Returns and refunds
When you shop at www.partytent.com you have the right to return your purchase within 14 days. If you want to return products you must inform us by sending a return form. You will find the return form here. You must send the return form latest 14 days after you received your products.
If you choose to return products it is your responsibility to contact a transport company and pay the return transport costs.
You must always send the original packaging when returning products.
Undamaged original packaging constitutes an important part of a products value and the original packaging also contains important information relevant to the return of your products.
It will appear on the product, if the product is excluded from the right of return (e.g. products made by order or customized products).
Your right to return within 14 days is valid from the day you receive your products. If the 14 day deadline expires on a holiday, Saturday, Sunday, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve the deadline is prolonged to the following working day. In case you have ordered several products on the same purchase order, which are delivered on different dates, the 14 day deadline is valid from the date you receive the last product.
After you have received your products, you may only handle them in such a way necessary to determine the product type, product abilities and way it functions.
To return products you must fill out a return form and send to us latest 14 days after you received your products. In the return form you will be required to fill out order number and 9-digit invoice number. Once you have sent us your return form you will receive confirmation of receipt along with a return number as reference. Shipping labels will automatically be generated for you to print out.
Make sure your return products are safely packaged in the original packaging. Original packaging must always be returned together with your return products.
Print shipping labels and put a shipping label on each box you are returning. If you do not have access to a printer you must write the shipping labels yourself. Remember to write your return number and sender information on your shipping labels. Make sure to put one label on each box otherwise we will not be able to identify your shipment. You must also please write box number and the total number of boxes you are shipping on each label. E.g. box no. 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3.
Return products must be sent to:
Dancover Central Stock
Lyngevej 16A, Hal 2,
We recommend you buy transport insurance. You are responsible for the return products until we receive them. Therefore make sure to save your post office receipt and/or track and trace number.
Partytent.com does not accept return products which are irresponsibly or poorly packaged, used, destroyed, incomplete and unsellable.
We expect you to send the return products as soon as possible and latest 14 days after you have sent us your return form.
We do not accept packages sent as “Cash on Delivery”.
When we receive your products we will check if their value has been reduced, after which we will refund the eligible amount.
The amount will be transferred using the same payment method as you did when purchasing the products.
You may lose your purchase amount partially or fully if the value of the product has been reduced due to e.g.:
- You have unpacked the product
- The original packaging is missing or destroyed
- You have used the product
- The product has been damaged, while it was in your possession
- You have handled the product beyond what was necessary to determine the features and functionality of the product
- You have not followed the exceptions of the return right, which are relevant to that specific type of product
Important: Avoid unpacking a product if you wish to return it. If a product has been unpacked it may result in a reduction of the amount we refund with up to 25-75%.
Warranty and claims
When you receive your order you should always go through the entire shipment to check if there are missing or damaged parts. Partytent.com will only cover costs of 1st shipment to replace any missing or damaged parts. Therefore you should make sure to have checked everything before contacting our warranty department.
Partytent.com follows the two-year warranty EU Law and directive, hereunder the consumer protection laws and regulations of each country in which Partytent.com is represented. To the extent that liability under such consumer laws may be limited it is the sole option of Partytent.com to evaluate replacement or repair of the product.
Partytent.com warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual, if any, provided with the product (either in writing or through a hyperlink to such instructions/manual). The Partytent.com warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, exposure to bad weather conditions or modification of the Product.
Depending on the specific situation and if the claim is justified, the Partytent.com warranty will cover either repair of the product, exchange to a new product, a money refund or price reduction.
In situations where the Partytent.com warranty does not apply, such as damages caused by weather conditions, your home insurance may cover instead. We therefore always recommend you contact your insurance company to make sure your products are covered by your home insurance.
Claims for damaged or missing parts must be claimed within 14 days.
If you have a warranty claim or a claim involving a defective product or missing part or lack of delivery, we kindly ask you to fill out our claims form. The claim form must be filled out before we can start handling your claim. Click here to open claim form.
Please note you are required to send pictures documenting damaged parts.
Depending on the situation you may be required to return your products to our main stock:
Lyngevej 16A, Hal 2
If the claim is justified Partytent.com will of course cover the freight costs of returned products. If the claim is not justified you must pay for the freight costs of returning the products as well as a handling fee of 10.68 £
Remember to send your return products in the original packaging and to get a receipt from the transport company. We recommend you buy transport insurance. You are responsible for the return products until we receive them. Therefore make sure to save your post office receipt and/or track and trace number.
Please note – we do not accept shipments sent cash on delivery.
Partytent.coms personal data policy
Handling personal information
When you visit our Webshop, receive our newsletter or are a member of MyDancover Club, DANCOVER is responsible for handling data covering a series of your info. Do you have questions about our handling of your info when visiting our Webshop and more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are we handling your info?
The overall purpose of us handling your info is to optimise the website and your user experience, to be able to offer you the latest news about us and send you offers for our products and services as well as being able to make sales and delivery contracts with you. We need to stress that the handling of your info is based on your consent and that you at any time have the option to withdraw your consent.
Who will see your info?
In connection with our marketing, we pass on your info to our marketing agencies and in some cases to third countries. A third country in this connection is a country outside the EU/EEA, e.g. the USA. When you purchase goods from us, your info will be sent to the country where you want the goods to be delivered. The recipients in the third country can be Google, Inc., facebook, Inc. and LinkedIn Corporation, which are covered by the Privacy Shield-agreement. It means that the Commission has established that they have a sufficient level of protection. You can see more about the Shield-agreement at www.privacyshield.gov. The info will not be transferred to international organisations like the UN, EU or NATO.
For how long do we keep your info?
Your info is handled for up to two years counting from your last visit to the webshop and for three years from when you withdraw your consent, or a purchase is effected. If your data has relevance for the Partytent.com bookkeeping, we will keep it for up to five years counting from the relevant fiscal year.
What are your rights?
According to the general data protection regulation, you have a series of rights about our handling of your info. Do you want to make use of these right, please contact email@example.com
Here you can see which rights you have:
- You have at any time right to gain access to the info we have on you.
- You have the right to have incorrect info about you corrected.
- In special cases, you have the right to have info about you deleted.
- In some cases, you have the right to limit the handling of your info. If you have the right to limited handling, we may only handle your info – apart from storing – with your consent or for a legal claim to be established, made valid or defended - or protecting a person or vital public interests.
- In some cases, you have the right to take exception to our handling of your info.
- In some cases, you have the right to receive your info in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also have your info transferred from one information system manager to another without hindrance – also known as data portability.
Want to read about the cookies used on www.partytent.com and how to delete cookies please click here.
If Partytent.com is unable to deliver or make compulsory replacements and if such obligations becomes unreasonably burdensome, as a result of industrial actions or other circumstances beyond the parties control … such as fire, war, mobilization or unforeseen military actions, requisition, confiscation, currency restrictions, riots, disturbances, lack of transport, general shortage of goods, reduction in the supply of driving force, defects or delays in deliveries from suppliers or manufacturers, or circumstances otherwise beyond Partytent.coms control it relieves Partytent.com from all liability.
All content on this website is owned by Dancover A/S and is protected by the Danish/European legislation on the protection of industrial and commercial property. This means that brands, trade names, trademarks whether registered or pending, product names, including descriptions of products, photographs and drawings, designs, and other content on this website, under no circumstances can be downloaded, copied or used in any way without first obtaining written consent and authorization.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
Purchases of products on www.partytent.com is subject to Danish law. Any dispute if necessary will be settled by the Danish courts.
Common online European platform for resolution of online disputes
The ODR-provision under the European Union has become effective. It opens for sending written complaints concerning goods bought online. Use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) to file a complaint – see more here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Remember to include our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. ODR stands for Online Dispute Resolution. The ODR platform is a European complaints board, which the consumers may use to complain directly to an online-company. The platform is run by the European Commission.
THE DANCOVER A/S WHISTLE-BLOWER REPORTING SYSTEM
Please read our whistle-blower policy before reporting. You can see our policy here
Before you report an incident, we ask you to consider the following.
Are you dissatisfied with a product or a service?
This is not the right place for these kinds of complaints. Please contact our Service Department instead.
Do you report a problem in good faith?
We ask you to differentiate clearly between your personal opinions and the actual legislation/regulation on a given topic.
Are you just worried, or do you have a vague suspicion?
We value transparency, and you can always contact Dancover A/S directly if you have questions, you want answered.
You can make a report on this link.